Friday, August 6, 2010

Aristocrat Restaurant

I am not a chicken person. The main reason behind this is because it's tricky to eat. Yes, hindi ako marunong maghimay. Unless it's boneless or someone does the tedious task of deboning for me, I probably won't order chicken. On the other hand, I love anything grilled and I love everything barbecue. So when Aristocrat was suggested for lunch, I happily obliged without any violent reaction.


Aristocrat's famous Chicken Barbecue with Java Rice. I really like how well-marinated their chicken is. Plus their Java rice is something else. The atchara was bit dry but the juicy chicken made up for it.

Grilled Spare Ribs (half). This is what I had. Just like the chicken barbecue, the meat was marinated well, and the cut had just the right amount of fat-meat ratio that I actually finished the whole thing without leaving any extra fat.

Now, this special Java sauce is what Aristocrat's is known for too. It's too "peanuty" for my taste but nonetheless, it adds that extra sweetness and umph  to the barbecues served here.

While waiting for the food, I also checked out their bakery and tried a couple of things too. I loved their Creme Puff and Mocha Lemon Squares but forgot to take pictures! I will definitely go back to buy more and will feature them soon!

Happy weekend everyone! :)

No comments: