Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Angel's Pizza Pasta Combo

I don't really know the details, but Domino's Pizza is gone and is now replaced with Angel's Pizza. The taste and the quality is the same, just with a new name (same goes for the menu). Anyhow, I love Domino's pizza so I gave Angel's Pizza a try. And here's my verdict. 



Extra Feast (Php435). This would be the Extravaganza equivalent in Domino's.  Same dough, same toppings. 
Bacon Pizza. 

3 things I love about Angel's Pizza (Domino's Pizza):
1. IT'S NOT OILY. You can hold the pizza and have absolutely no oil in your hands. 
2. Softest crust. I usually don't like the edge crust of pizzas, but their crust is so soft and yummy!
3. Buy 1 take 1 promo after midnight (till 3 am). With any order of pizza, you get 1 free pizza, just choose from Bacon, Pepperoni and Hawaiian. I recommend Bacon pizza. Again, not oily, with lots of bacon and ham.

Two thumbs up! :)

No comments: